A couple of Tuesday’s ago, Nat and I caught up for some travel planning. Yes, Infinite Health & Wellness will be wreaking havoc in Europe! 😀
As both Nat and I love food – good, quality food – naturally, I cooked up a storm. Oysters with a shallot ponzu balsamic dressing; a warm wild rice, mushroom, asparagus salad and a warm curried potato lentil salad.
The winner was probably this beautifully light indulgent dessert – Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding with Goji Berries. The secret – SOAK THE GOJI BERRIES!!! (Thanks Hannah 😉 )
|Prep time||20 mins|
|Cook time||More like soaking time, overnight and then some.|
|Total time||45 mins plus soaking time|
|Dietary||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free|
|Meal type||Breakfast, Snack, Dessert|
|Misc||Pre-preparable, Serve Cold|
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds (I used white because it was all I had)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Enough fresh strawberries to make 1 cup of strawberry puree. Probably less than a punnet.
- 4 tablespoons goji berries
- Mixed Berry Coyo (coconut yougurt)
- Desiccated Coconut
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- Sweetleaf Berry flavoured Stevia
The Next Day
Assembly of the Chia Pudding
|You can do this in a variety of ways.#1 – Scoop even amounts of chia pudding into bowls. Add some coyo on top. Add goji berries around the coyo. Sprinkle desiccated coconut all over.
#2 – Scoop even amounts of chia pudding into nice glasses. Add layer of goji berries. Spoon coyo on top, add remaining goji berries and then sprinkle with desiccated coconut.